Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting My Feet Wet



Remember when you've been to a lake or the ocean and you get just close enough to the water to stick your feet in to see how cold the water is? Well, that's how I'm feeling right now as I get "my feet wet" in the Blogging Ocean. Everybody seems to be doing it these days so I finally decided to give it a try. I'm a little intimidated by all the very cool things I've seen on everyone else's blog sites, but I hope to get to the point of posting cool pictures, maybe some songs playing, who knows.......the sky is the limit. So, if you have any suggestions, tricks of the trade, or pitfalls to avoid, please feel free to comment. I can use all the help I can get. (Okay, the picture is a bit random, but you get the idea.)

3 comments:

jenn&boys said...

Welcome to the blogging world... Makes me think... I haven't posted on mine in some time. I better get on that! Good luck. I look forward to more posts.

wishesUT said...

I agree that the hardest part of blogging is making the time to do it. Personally I'm not a big fan of music playing in the background of blogs. That's just because we have DSL, but it's the slower version so it takes sooo much longer to load when someone has music. But that's just me. Post away!

Nicole said...

I'm so excited Larry! I love your wit and wisdom and cannot wait to read it more regularly!